September 9, 2007
A focus on what law schools can do better
Thanks to this post at f/k/a, I see that the latest issue of the bi-monthly online magazine The Complete Lawyer puts a focus on "What Can Law Schools Do Better?" Here is a list/links to the feature pieces:
- Practicing Lawyers Can Change Legal Education
- We Need To Produce Lawyers, Not Technicians
- Law School Innovations Result In Broader Students
- Educating Law Students For Leadership
- Developing A Personal And Professional Identity In Law School
- Turning Law Students Into Lawyers
This issue also appears to have a lot of other intriguing pieces on the topic of legal education, and I hope in future posts to spotlight what strikes me as some of the more innovative aspects of the contents.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference A focus on what law schools can do better:
The comments to this entry are closed.